Home Ads

Monday, August 10, 2020

The Broken Mirror - Full Documentary HD

Genre:
Sirius,Sun
Country:
UK
Year:
1972
Duration:
05 min
The Band:
Emerson Lake and Palmer
Synopsis:
I'm convinced that infact ı am Jewish and ı am Paul Son.
I've experienced your sorrow and sadness throughout my whole life and therefore ı assure you that ı truly understand you.

ı know that how you had felt utterly terrible and suffered the following days right after the unfortunate horrible murder and also during the funeral.

Of course, that was a long time ago but ı know that in life sometimes it is no possible to completely heal some wounds.

But the good news ı'm still alive.

lol.

More likely I've also misinterpreted your misery from your unfortunate childhood term during WWII.

Stockholm Syndrome sir.

Appareantly we have so many things in common except for that ı am not a pedo.

ı surely know that you understand me very well too by the way.

Yes, ı don't know you but infact ı know you.

Such a shame sir, such a shame, ı'm ashamed of you, ı am in the dark, yes, it's pitch dark!

No pills, no champain but disgrace.

But ı know that it was not you actually but the devil himself.

It was Goethe's Mephistopheles and he did his duty, he tempted you.

To the devil his due.

now ı know that why ı have always been talking about food and drink here

Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens' orphan boy.

yes ı've always been bullshitting here you know 

ı did fine, good for me.

I'm ashamed of you so it's good to know that you are ashamed of me!

But it's not necessary anymore, 

because now we both know the truth.

So my existence proves a lot of facts:
1.There is such a thing as soul.

2.There is god.

3.Materialists and Marxists are completely wrong.

4. We do reincarnate.

5. There are a lot of facts that modern positive science doesn't know and not aware of yet.

Appareantly the mirror is broken.

I'm sorry for my rudeness by the way but ı didn't now the truth.

So let's start from the beginning.

Please remember me, whenever you hear this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Religion of the Sun

Lucifer And Satan

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *